Friday, May 1, 2009

What happens in Panama ...



Summer means one thing: It's beach time!

Mommy, Papa and I (and Mace Dogg, too) went to Panama City Beach for a quick little vacation, and it was so much fun. It took me about 3 seconds to get used to the sand. That stuff is really weird. But once we got settled in, it was totally worth it. Papa and I moved a whole lot of sand around while Mommy basked in the sun. And the ocean was really nice. First time I've seen that thing. Man, it's big. And loud, too.

This is another situation where the pictures tell the story. We had a blast. Ate at a lot of really good places -- including Boon Docks, where I danced on the hardwood once everybody left. And we met up with about seven ladies who go to our church and happened to be in PCB while we were there. Great bunch of ladies, and they certainly know how to have a good time. Let's just say this: What happens in Panama, stays in Panama!

Hudson W. Pate

No comments: