Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dressed for success

I just wanted to write one quick time to show off my new threads. It's a hand-me-down from my friend, Fin, in California. But it's a pretty sweet look.

This week's been good. We went to eat Sunday at Ted's Montana Grill, and I had fun feeding our friend, Ms. Sara, some Cheerios. She seemed to like them -- she kept eating them when I gave them to her!

Sunday night was cool, too. We had a deacon ordination service at church, and I got to hang out most of the time in the LIFE Center for the service. I played with a few of my toys while the band performed. They're pretty good. Mr. Justin is going to teach me how to play drums one day.

I think my illnesses have gone away. I'm feeling much better now, so thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Gotta run ...

Hudson W. Pate

No comments: