Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to the grind


The weekend is over and it's back to the old grind at daycare. I like it, though. Ms. Martha and the others at GSLC are really good to me. But I'm just like anybody -- I like my weekends. Even when papa has to work, I still get to chill with him and mommy. Sometimes mommy and I take off to Target or the grocery store (yawn).

This weekend? We didn't do anything! We hung out and slept a lot. I mostly played in the floor and crawled around a lot while papa worked.

On Sunday I went to church and had a good time, except for having to change pants (oops). After the service, I went into the sanctuary to hang out with Bill and Marlene, Justin and Amy, and Jamie and Kati. Mommy and papa kept telling them how I had learned to crawl, so Amy put me on the floor to show everybody. I got stage fright and cried. I feel embarrassed now, but I mean what can you expect? I'm cool in front of a crowd, but I guess after the pants episode I just caved under pressure. Oh well.

After the race on Sunday, papa finally quit hogging the computer and let me check my e-mail and get a blog in. Mommy and papa are just now letting me blog since they found out over the weekend I had been doing it all along. Gosh ... get up to speed, know what I mean?

Anyway, enjoy the week.

Hudson W. Pate

1 comment:

Kati said...

Don't worry Hud... we'll give you plenty more chances to show off! And on top of that, you are cute even when you cry!