Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This crawling thing is cool


So I mentioned that I'm trying to crawl. Well, I'm about 75 percent there. That last part, about moving one knee at a time, it's tough to grasp.

When mommy or papa sit me down, I flatter them for a minute or two by sitting still. But then it's time to go. Sitting still is boring. So I quickly learned to flop over on my belly and from there it goes. Most of the things I like to chase are my toys, although papa's crutches are pretty dang cool, too.

At Vacation Bible School last week, Ms. Nina got on the ground with me so I could show her how to crawl, too. She learned pretty quickly, and I was impressed. She keeps me a lot of the times at church, along with Ms. Carol, so we're all pretty tight.

Anyway, gotta run for now. It's past my bedtime and nobody knows I'm on the laptop.

Later.

No comments: