Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello to my fans ...


Well here it is ... the much anticipated first blog from me.

The last week or so has been really cool. Last week was Vacation Bible School at church, and I had a blast. It was great going around with mommy as she took pictures. And the music, man, it was wild. I was tired every night, but hanging out with all the folks at church and learning about God each night was really fun.

This weekend, I made a sign for Uncle Mark, who is in Iraq. I'm getting a care package together for him with lots of good things he needs. I can give you his address if you want. But I made a sign for him and took a picture to add it to the package. Pretty cool.

Well, it's late and I'm headed to bed. I'll check back in a few days and update you with what's going on.

Later.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hudson I love your Blog just like I love you.Keep up the good work, I know You'll soon be running everywhere and talking nonstop. Love you bunches;Nana

Unknown said...

What's up Hud? This blog is cool. Reminds me I need to tell my mom to get to work on my website! It was great seeing you this summer and I loved all of your recent pictures. Keep in touch! Love, Finn

Anonymous said...

hey hudson, arn't you the big dog with a blog and everything. you sure get cuter every day. i know that you are loved my many so this is a good way for us all to peek into your everyday life....love it...

love to you....aunt faye

Unknown said...

Hi my Huddy Buddy. I love you so much! Mommy.

mjkimm said...

Hey my big boy. Your blog is so cool. I love the pictures and cannot wait to read your next one. I know your uncle Mark will be so happy to get your care package. Ask your mom and dad when I will be able to baby-sit so they can go on a date.

Big Hugs and Kisses love;
Marlene

Jamie said...

Way to go Hud - - maybe you can teach your dad a thing or two about the computer! I look forward to receiving your updates.