Friday, August 22, 2008

What a week

It's Friday, right? Wow, this week has flown by, but it's also been rather busy.

On Sunday I went to church, came home and napped with mommy while papa worked then went back to church for Church Conference. Apparently I stole the show by interrupting Pastor Jamie, but nobody really cared.

Tuesday night was rough. We went to eat with our friends Jason and Kati and we stayed out a LITTLE too late. I mean, 8:45 ... come on moms and pops. I let them know that I wasn't too thrilled. Still, I had fun seeing the Gardners again and catching up. It was odd, though, because a lot of random strangers started talking to me: the lady at the table next to us, her friends, our waitress. And oh yeah, I met a girl. Her papa introduced us. She's a little older than me, so I don't think it will work out. I doubt I'll ever see her again.

Thursday, mommy and papa must have learned from previous mistakes. We met up with our friends Rachel and Nathan -- this time at 6:30. That worked better for me. And again, we had a blast just hanging out and chatting. Of course, none of them gave me a bite of the chocolate lava cake. Thanks.

So that brings us to here, Friday. This weekend I'm headed to Knoxville to see some folks and hang out with Nana and Uncle Matt. Looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, this week I learned I like black beans. I discovered bread and realized I could probably eat a whole loaf. Well ... maybe just a slice.

Meantime, here's some random pictures of ... guess who?


No comments: