Friday, August 8, 2008

Game over!


Two days ago I said I was 75 percent crawling. Well today make it 100 percent.

On Thursday I waited until papa came home and we all three began playing in the floor. Of course, I sat there a few minutes before I made my debut. I took a few strides just to see if it could be done, and both mommy and papa noticed. So I got so nervous I peed on my clothes. Diaper change!

I thought about crawling to get my dump truck, which is my favorite toy because of the blue wheels. But no. Then I thought about crawling to get to the baby wipes holder, which is plastic and really unique. But no.

So then papa came over and showed me his crutches. I don't know what it is about them. They're dull and black, but they're really interesting. If I could only take a bite out of them. I digress.

Papa showed me his crutch while mommy was videoing, and so I just couldn't resist. I crawled around for about 15 minutes or so. It was fun, and that whole thing about one knee at a time -- not a problem at all. But I'm just not quite sure why mommy and papa kept saying, "it's over now," and "that's it; game over."

Later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray, Hurray Hudson another milestone you've accomplished,what a special little guy you are. Next goal, pulling up to tables,etc and exploring--Be careful and have a ball, Love you bunched,Nana

Brandy said...

Hi Hudson,
My name is Brandy and I went to school with your daddy. We go way back. You are so cute! And smart, too! I don't think my cats can blog and they are way older than you. You must be a fast learner. Keep up the good work. Hope to meet you soon!

Brandy :)